Home / DTC1500 card printer
DTC1500 card printer
- Innovative, built-in security features – Easy-to-implement security features such as resin scramble data protection and custom overlay watermark come standard on every unit.
- Low-cost, high-capacity consumables – High-capacity, full and half-panel color ribbons significantly lower cost-per-card and reduce total cost of ownership.
- Highly versatile – Powerful printing in a modular, scalable design that simplifies in-field equipment upgrades and migration to higher levels of security.
- Earth friendly – GreenCircle® Certified for efficient energy consumption and eco-friendly (ECO) refill ribbons.
- Built-in dual-side printing can be activated with the simple use of an RFID tag making after-purchase upgrades virtually effortless.
- Card lamination module for applying overlaminates to produce highly secure and durable cards.
Technology card encoders that allow you to easily migrate to contact and contactless smart card technologies (including but not limited to iCLASS SE® or MIFARE®) or simple magnetic stripe and proximity cards as needed.
- A Wi-Fi® accessory allows you to conveniently print anywhere, anytime
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT FEATURES
- Custom watermark overlay and resin scramble data protection
- Password-protected printer operation and AES data encryption
- High-capacity ribbon consumables
- Resin threshold
- Built-in Ethernet and USB connection for centralized or remote ID card issuance. (Note: Ethernet optional on BIS-certified units)
- FARGO® Workbench™ diagnostic utility for printer maintenance facilitation, including Color Assist™ spot-color matching
- Interoperable with Asure ID® card personalization software for badge design, database management and technology card encoding